In just 30 Seconds a Day, You Can Supercharge Your Life, Restore Glowing Good Health and Feel Decades Younger!
When you think about improving your health I'm sure diet and exercise come into mind. Maybe low fat, gluten-free, sugar-free runs through your mind. Do you think about waking or running? Maybe cross fit, biking, hiking and many other forms of diet and exercise.
What are Superfoods for Weight Loss?
Superfoods are nutrient-rich foods, considered to be especially beneficial for health and well-being.
Superfoods are plant-based nutrients, that pack a high amount of nutrients, in small servings.
The amazing thing about Superfoods is you can get the nutrients found in a plate or more of vegetables, in as little as a teaspoon!
Mix your Superfoods with water or your favorite smoothie and increase your daily dose of nutrients!
Some examples of Superfoods for weight loss are:
- CHLORELLA: A green algae super high in protein and healthy polyunsaturated fats.
- MORINGA: Contains all the essential amino acids needed by the body. Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins which are needed to grow, repair and maintain cells.
- SPIRULINA: A good source for plant protein! Spirulina is also high in iron and calcium. The Aztecs first discovered this food in Central America, and they consumed it daily for energy and strength.
- ASHWAGANDHA: Ashwagandha is an adaptogen which is made of (a combination of amino acids, vitamins, and herbs) that help modulate your response to stress or a changing environment. Adaptogens help the body cope with external stresses such as toxins in the environment and internal stresses.
- TURMERIC: This spice contains powerful antioxidants.
Challenges of Superfoods for Weight Loss
The Superfoods listed above come in a powder format and for years I would buy each and make my own mix of Superfoods.
I would mix a tablespoon a day into my green smoothies using my Nutribullet. I had to because the taste of the Superfoods isn't the best.
The other challenge was mixing the different powdered Superfoods into a container. The powder would settle on the counter and float into the air making me cough at times.
Then I found a premix Superfood, with more nutrients and it tastes great!
Mix a tablespoon in a glass of water and drink 1-3 times per day. It's a better combination of Superfoods, with less mess and tastes great!
I've put together more details and information by email here: https://LifeIsSoAmazing.com/Superfood
Superfoods Detox for Weight Loss
When you first get started with Superfoods it's suggested you drink a serving a few times a day for a few weeks to a month. It's amazing the results you see in a short time!
At first, you want to force the body to absorb the Superfoods quicker, release toxins or build up and go to work on making you look and feel better!
It should be obvious during this time you reduce any intake of sugars, gluten or any liquid calories. Focus your diet on raw fruits and vegetables with clean sourced proteins.
Too often when you go “on a diet” or eating plan, your body goes through a time of adjustment. You stop consuming the sugars/starches and replace them with vegetable-based foods and lean proteins. Many people can feel groggy or sluggish.
Superfoods can help overcome this by adding more nutrients into your system quicker!
Get more details and watch our video at https://LifeIsSoAmazing.com/Superfood to learn more and read the testimonials from many others!